WAS: Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant? NOW: MS = hype?

> Just stirring the pot, MegaSquirt is so hyped, sometimes I just like to
> poke fun.
>
> --
> Eric
> www.vintagewatercooleds.com
>
> 1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
> 1988 Audi 90 Quattro
> 1990 Corrado TDI
> 1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)

I am not interested in any flame war, but I am interested in why you feel this way Eric.  I don't have anything but okay factory FI, but I will be improving things later with some sort of MAF'ed FI.  Any useful comments you have may help me whittle-down my options...  :-)

Cheers,
  David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson