early xmas

Not too bad here,

Grilled pork chops and asparagus for dinner outside in the snow.

Got some awesome Guiness Beer boxers from my wife, and yes she rocks!

MK4's with ASR are really weird in the snow and the new Toyo PX4's handle pretty well too.

I don't think Santa is a "milk and cookie" guy anymore, after a long night of delivering presents, he's more in tuned to Canadian beer or 18 year old scotch.

Tonee

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
Well, I got the best things for Christmas, time to spend with my family,
lots of food, a nice warm house, and time to think about how good it is to
be healthy. I did go out and pat the roccos on the hood, and thought about
how lucky I am to have them and the friends that go with them. And I got
some new tools too...hope you had a good one!

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"