early xmas

Well, so far I have gotten a pair of really nice leatehr slippers (the
ones with real shoe soles on the bottom) and Iowa State University
blanket mommy made for me :-) and a really neat Coca-Cola Bi-Plane
ornament. Our big family Christmas is tommorrow so that my nieces and
nephews could celebrate having Santa at their own houses. Nothing car
related here so far either, I needed more stuff for me and the house
since I have plenty of car parts (too many) but of course tools are
always an awesome gift!!

Rhett