Happy...

I quit taking my meds almost a year ago after the squirrels started speaking english to me whenever I went outside.

BTW: what does eggnog taste like, the name alone sounds gross.

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:
actually, the doc just changed my meds!! it's really
cool. but that reminds me that i have to buy some
eggnog!!
--- Tonee Northam