From: Brian McGarvey [mailto:bmcgarvey@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 8:51 AM
To: volkswagen scirocco
Subject: San Diego Listers Out of town visitor..

Hey all
I'm here for a few more days. Up till now my days have been filled with
visiting the wifes family. Lunch or so on Sunday might be nice if folks
can arrange it... Its kinda late notice, but you know.. I always leave
things for the last minute..

BTW it has been BEAUTIFUL over here...

Its always a good day to work on the car.

BigMac