Attn German listers

In five months I will be visiting Germany.  With the exception of Wolfsburg,
I will be visiting mostly the southern area.  How would I go about buying a
pair(or two) of MkII headlight setups includiing turn sginals?  I would
appreciate any info you can give, and if you live near one of the areas I
will be visiting, let's grab a  beer.  I will fly into Frankfurt, go to
Wolfsburg and probably the Harz mountain region, back towards Frankfurt to
start at the Rhinetal, Moseltal, Speyer, Sinsheim(thanks for this one Dirk),
Schwarzwald, Alpenstrasse, Munich, Romantische Strasse and possibly
Stuttgart.
If you could reply back to me at johncworden@verizon.net as I only use this
to post messages to the list due to some problem between verizon and the
list.

Thanks,
John Worden
Bucksport, Maine