WAS: drum brakes, NOW: weather report...

David, just wait a day or two till this arctic blast hitting us in CO hits
ya.  High of 22 here today, snow, and expected high of 7 tomorrow.
Dipping down to -5 tomorrow night.

(-13 C to -20 C for you "northerners")

Guess the Farmers Almanac was correct, Colorado and the "great plains" in
general are going to see a real winter this year.

Ah well, off to hop in the sled (AKA Audi Quattro) ;-)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)