Josh Ables Car being parted out on Vortex

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins@type53.net> wrote:

> Let's hope that Josh isn't involved somehow.  Recall his
> situation when
> the car disappeared - business about to shut down, parts
> & money owed to
> lots of people, etc.

Somehow, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if there wasn't a
connection.  Then again, I'm such a cynical bitch.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen