another rocc gone...

  driving at about 50-55 mph on a rural highway, some dumb bitch coming
   the other way decides to take a left in front of me. i didn't even
   have time to hit the brakes. the rocc took it corner-to-corner on the
   driver's side. amazingly, practically zero pass compartment intrusion,
   though it hit hard enough to buckle the roof a bit.  luckily i was
   wearing my seatbelt and have only minor (though painful) injuries. now
   comes the fun part of dealing with her ins co (it was her fault and
   she was cited).  although i REALLY don't have the time or energy to
   part it out, this car has too many goodies to go to the yard. i'll
   decide what to do at a later date. in the mean time, a guy i know is
   selling his 93 saab 900 convertible for ~2k, which i'll probably get
   for now, until i get something more permanent (see separate thread for
   discussion).
   --
   -Michael Abatzis
   New Orleans!