OK - I spawned some one to photshop an A5 Scirocco

So I guess you didn't like my crappy photoshop job?
;)
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1703969
or direct image:
http://www.garageprosoftware.com/sci2005.jpg
Hehe, it was all done with the smudge tool and some
copy/pasting.  Heh, yeah, it sucks, but was fun.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:21:47 -0800, T Berk
<tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Check it:
>
> <http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1726400 >
>
> I added some feedback that could make it a little
more Mk1-ish.

> If we have a decent Photoshop Artist on the
list,<cough>MarkH<cough>
get
> busy! If you don't care to log into Vortex, email me
the picture and
> I'll host it for you.
>
> Whats kinds fun so far is the Mighty Morphin' Power
Rang.... er
Scirocco!