195/50/15... Recommendations for air pressure front andrear?

> I have heard of it, but I don't know specifics of how to do it?  How much scuffing is good, etc?  That may be a silly q., I just don't know...  Any good links for the details here?  I will check here in a bit...

I don't know if there's any specific technique, but you basically just
take chalk or some sort of light colored ink (white paint marker or
something) and draw a thick line across your tire tread (perpendicular
to rotation direction) all the way up onto the edge between the tread
and sidewall and drive around for a little while like normal until you
see parts of the line wearing off.  If it wears evenly, you've got
good pressure.  If it wears off on the edges first, you're
underinflated.  If it wears off on the center of the tread first,
you're overinflated.  If it wears in any other goofy patten like only
on one of the tread shoulders, you've got alignment issues.
I think they talk about it in haynes manuals.  Might be in bentley or
such too, I haven't checked.

-Grant-