From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Marc Getty
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:01 PM
To: 'Anson Clement'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Outstanding vid

Amen brother Anson! Outfuckingstanding! No less then 10 minutes before
watching this video did I think about going parachuting. Any other listers
up for it?

-Marc

'87 VW Scirocco 16v
'84 VW GTI Bunny Truck

I have thought about it several times, as my best friend runs the Outdoor
Adventure Program at the Univ. of NE, and he does all sorts O' crazy
shizzle, ice-climbing, 30-day back-paking (Leave No Trace, that is you pack
everything in, and out... Ewww), and sky-diving... I have not made
reservations yet, but I will go one day...

David