Opinion on Poly Stut Bearings...

I got mine on the poortex as well $50 CDN shipped from AZ...friend of mine
found a set last month on ebay...generally speaking you pay the same price
for em, as the newer style ones brand new.  I got my prothane poly inserts
from John's Bug Shop in Niagara Falls...cheap, like $25 CDN for the pair.

In case you're wondering when you're at the wreckers...as well as the
early rabbits and sciroccos, early Dashers are a great source for em.

hth

sandor
81S