Someone is buying all the sciroccos...

I hope you reported them all! That's a good heads up.

Dan

Gordon Forbess <gforbess@attglobal.net> wrote:

If you read a lot of car ads on ebay, you notice the volume sellers of
cars usually include some text in their listings about how they deal
with winning bidders who default. Some auto sellers have rules like
no bids accepted from anyone with any negative feedback. You get the
idea a high percentage of ebay auto deals may never be completed.
Could be the bidder wants 1 Scirocco and will just blow off the other
sellers.

If you're a bidder on anything, I've found it worthwhile to go another
step and check out the details of the transactions that the seller's
rating is based on. One guy was selling Mercedes Service Manual CDs
for about $15 (factory is $100+). I was interested. He had maybe 50
transactions and a 100% favorable on everything. Cool, right? Wrong.
The transactions were for cookie recipes costing 1 cent each. If you
checked out the other party in each deal, they had great ratings..
buying and selling cookie recipes. If you kept going, there were
probably 25 or so ebay IDs buying and selling 1 cent cookie recipes to
each other - all with very positive comments and ratings.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9