[SPAM] 4 sale 2 black scirocco parts cars

Oh Eric, if you buy that house near Dee, then you'd have room for these!

SPAMMER!

David Brown <watertiger33@hotmail.com> wrote:
Reposted. My other email address is not working thanks!

I have been debating and debating on selling off my rocco's. It seems I will never have the time to fix them up.

I have a 86 16v that was wrecked in the front. Still drivable, but needs replacement from radiatior front.

Have a 84 8v wolfsburg that doesn't run anymore that was going to be a doner car.

I live near Cincinnati (East - Felicity area) Needing money. I would sell both for $600. Not interested in splitting them up or parting them out.

If anyone is interesed drop me an email and I'll get some pics

Thanks
David