Mk1Bumpers - Cleaning

They also make products specifically for this - you can find them at
just about any auto parts store.  Don't just get the oils and such
(armor all, etc) but they are like brush on dyes (I know one type is
called "back to black" - something like this:
http://www.autopia-carcare.com/ag-16325.html is at the high end, but
worth it.).  You can also use peanut butter.  True story.  The oil
gets into the plastic and darkens it pretty well.  Just slather it on
and let it sit for like half an hour and wash it off with water and
mild soap.  Whatever you do, you'll probably need several applications
and continued maintenence.  I used "extreme black" from this company:
http://www.wheelwax.com/products.html every couple weeks on my
bimmer's black trim and it really helped keep it looking good, but
something like that alone won't bring it back from being badly aged
looking.

-Grant-