A couple products that might prove useful...

Hi List!  Here's a couple products I stumbled across while doing some
research to repair my Audi...

First is a lubricant that is an aerosol penetrant, which gels after
setting.  This was suggested as a "repair" for the heater fan when the
bearings start making noise.  Apparently the fan will work flawlessly
for years after applying this stuff...  It's a penetrant, which will
work it's way into the bearings, and then "gels" into an adhesive-like
lubricant..  I haven't tried it yet, but will be soon...

Wurth HHS 2000

<http://www.wurthusa.com/en/catalog/product.php?path=04.0110.jpg>

The other product I found is a one-part repair putty that hardens only
under UV light.  It was suggested as a way to repair a cracked bumper
skin, but looks to have many uses - including repairing fiberglass,
plastics, wood and metal ...  I'll be trying this stuff out in the
next couple weeks on this:

<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/bumpercrack.jpe>

Here's the link:   <http://www.solarez.com/products.html>

Product porn....  Ooooo, ahhhhhhhhh....  :)

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S