Someone is buying all the sciroccos...

Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> wrote:
Neptuno wrote:
> So Im looking at ebay as I do in a religious basis and noticed
> something funny. The name in most of the winning bids for the most of
> the roccos on ebay are the same person...
> Any thoughts?

There are plenty of roccs that exist in many places that don't have
owners who use comput0rs regularly. I heard of a built 16V MkI for $1K
with a dead tranny from my friend and when I said "Iwantit" he called
right away but the thing was gone in hours. This is a big city and so
is yours. You are presuming that all Ebay deals are done by people who
would check in here but you are mistaken. They don't care.

No Im not pressuming anything, In fact I was just pointing out that it was funny that on the 6 cars that where on ebay....the same person had winning bids on 3 or 4 of the cars and that he/she had just bought one other one on a winning bid on the 5th. I think it was 2,000 something or the other on the money. I mean to say that is a lot of money to spend on roccos on ebay. That is all.