Hidden MK 1 content - was Re: Someone is buying all thesciroccos...

Dammit woman, I was trying to be nice!

Anson

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Classic Cathy write-up, I think Brett should add a "scirocco essay" page
> to scirocco.org
>
> The way Cathy produces we could have at least 25 realy high quality pieces
> by now.
>
> No realy, I think its a good idea, it would add a realy personal facet to
> the site.
>

> Anson

Pfft, as if I could compete with the flame wars for bandwidth. And you're
not getting your Christmas present now, since you made fun of me. So
there. And I had SUCH a nice sticker for the twin too, it's a shame ;)

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"