FS: MKI Mud Guards by Autobahn-New In the Box

I have one package containing two new, in the box (not really a box,
plastic and cardboard packaging) mud guards made Autobahn.   Autobahn is
the dealer accessory line.  They are black plastic with 'Scirocco' in
silver across the bottom.  The reason I am labeling them as MKI is that
they were purchased in 1980.  I am sure they can be attached to any car
however; I believe the intent was an MKI.  I would like to get $20.
Pics available on request.  Thanks, Rick.