Okay got a question

David Utley wrote:
> Not on this job, that is for sure...  And not on life either, I am
> going in Friday for a 'Septum-Straightening'.  I hate going under the

Gay septum, huh?  I hate it when that happens, you dirtbag stoner.
http://s94043504.onlinehome.us/scirocco/dtbgstnr.jpg
Need any BreatheRight nasal strips?

Oil cooler is $75 from Pottersville but Bob's is fine.  I didn't usually
see oil in the coolant on 8Vs from a head gasket when I did this stuff
but it sure sounds like honeybunch killed it.  All I know is that when
my A2 GTI SMSed, the now ex-wife was mostly to blame.  Is 16V different?