6 gear 020 and misc. bs

David Utley said:

> At what speed?  What tranny code?  What mods if any?
> * Thank,s
> *    Davod

80 Scirocco, JH with headwork and RD pistons.  2H tranny with ATS "phone
dials" Magnesum alloys with like 205/40/13s on them.  This was the car I
had when I joined the list in 96 or so.  Absolute rust bucket, quick as
all hell...that JH with RD piston combo was absolutely way faster then it
should have been, strongest NA 8v i have driven including 3A and ABA 2.0s.

Redlined 5th, according to scirocco.org/gears it was around 125 mph with
my gearing/tire combo. (100mph speedo was obviously worthless). Car was
"light on its feet" to say the least...quite scary actually (especially
coming over  the small rises on the road I did this on).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)