Color combinations of engine and components

A regular household oven is needed, but it must be electric. You can usually find them in the paper for free, as the range dies but the oven works just fine. If there is any dirt/oil/grime on the parts, it will smoke off when cooking so it's probably best to stick it in your garage. Plus, you don't want to powdercoat in the kitchen and you don't want to carry the object from the garage to the kitchen.

Dan

Chris <vze28h54@verizon.net> wrote:

What kind of oven is needed. Is it something we can do when we are home
alone? If so, does it leave any incriminating smells? If so, how long is
needed for them to dissipate?

Chris