Okay, am I helpful, or unhelpful?

To me, help is help.

 The more advise(without attitude) the better. Everyone has their way of giving it.

I'm not saying DU is right(keeps forgetting what window regulator I need) but I'm not saying he's wrong.

I'm a firm believer that the Christmas holidays, that would be now, put people into a irregularity that really cannot be controlled.

I myself hate this time of year, bahumbug!

Once the warm, dry pavement and ability to wear shorts with the windows down comes back...... well hell, I'll be happier!

My $2.50, ok more like $3.00 if there is an exchange rate involved.

Tonee

Larry Fry <rocco16@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I don't belive any one person can drive another off the list.
Two or three or four (or more) can, together, do it....but, not one guy.
Larry
sandiego16v

> How many of you believe I have driven folks off the list?
Sincerely, David