Good thing I wasn't driving a Scirocco today...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 7:01 PM
Subject: Good thing I wasn't driving a Scirocco today...

> ... I got into my first EVER accident this afternoon (my 17+ year
> PERFECT driving record is now tarnished...).  Fortunately I wasn't
> driving a Scirocco, no one was hurt, and the only damage was to my
> car.  I was driving my hulk of a vehicle - my Audi Coupe Quattro.
> Slick roads, a 3200 lb car, plus a donut and bald tire up front didn't
> help me slow the car down much after the teenage girl driving in front
> of me first nailed it, and then slammed her brakes on when the light
> turned yellow.  I just wasn't expecting it - especially since she was
> already in the intersection when the light went yellow...  Technically
> I was at fault, BUT...  hehehe...  Excuses, excuses...  Oh well, no
> harm no foul I guess... No insurance, or cops...   Just gives me an
> excuse to do the B4 hood/euro light/euro bumper upgrade sooner than
> planned!  :)

Being the resident Audi addict, I must say I weep for the poor thing. x.x
But hey, the Euro goodies will make it - and me - happy again. Pictures man,
pictures! Before accident, and after repair, though. ^.~

*Would love to have a Coupe Quattro himself!*

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor