Off-Topic Crap

I accept your condemnation, Kervin.  However, I should also mention that this began on the Rubber Seals thread and bled over to here.  You might read that as well if you chose to.  I mention it because you have chosen to condemn me alone when I did not begin this flame war.  Perhaps if I have made a mistake, I should not be alone to recieve the correction?

Just a thought,
  David

> From: Kervin Ridgley <carsandkites@gmail.com>
> Date: 2004/12/04 Sat AM 10:50:09 EST
> To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net
> CC: Rocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Re: What I learned today: Mk1 - new sway bar
>
> I read the whole thread.  At the point when your reply contains no
> Scirocc info or no VW info, please take it off the list.
>
> On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:37:57 -0500, David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:
> > Kervin,
> >  Perhaps if you read the rest of the thread, it might be more apparent.  However, perhaps I have done something I should not have.  Apologies for offending.
> >
> > But as for the brownie points, I couldn't give a toss.  :-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >

> >  David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson