Good news to those looking for seals...

> From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> Date: 2004/12/03 Fri PM 01:56:29 EST
> To: <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>,  "Spewey" <spewey@comcast.net>,
>         <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Re: Good news to those looking for seals...

> > > Woohoo!!!!
> > >
> > > Once more the "list protocol monitor" get called out!
> > >
> > > HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
> >
> > Yes Dan, I was just speaking of tools...  :-P
> >
> > As for the title, I refuse the position.
>
> Really??? It comes so naturally to you ;^)
>
> >  I have not been elected to it.
> >  That said, I hope you have not been retained as the 'list engineer'...  :-)
>
> Ballsy of you to ask for my "engineering" explanation on the need for handling balance then accuse
> me of being the "list engineer"!
>
> Blow this!!!
> You can't have it both ways. Don't bother asking me any questions. I suspect all you'll get is
> But, please do make sure to tell the list how inappropriate my responses to you are ;^)

First off, it was a rib.  I can only assume that you do not have a sense of humor, or at least not with me.  I actually asked to understand what your point was, not for an engineers' explanation.  You made an error in assuming that all pickups have front sway bars, they don't.  And they all have the same leaf springs.  But did I pipe up with an argument and offer something else to add?  No.  I felt like I would do better to note it, and move on.  Few on here have a pickup anyways.  However, as soon as there is some beef with me, you offer your opinion of me without a second thought.  Fine...

Dan, I try to respect my elders.  But you make it -so- hard...

David

Chrome may make it bling, but it don't make the engine sing...