Good news to those looking for seals...

marc_scirocco wrote:
> Did you get up on the wrong foot this morning?

No, but a correct URL is always desirable.

> Sheesh, the man brings good news for MKI owners, IMHO there is no need to be
> sarcastic.

I am much happier now that I see the sunglassed bunny.  You'd think
someone would snag the molds and manufacture these things long ago but
then again there are not that many of us left.  But wait, it says
Genuine VW.  Like they don't make it themselves.  Is there any hope for
MkI stuff?