Good news to those looking for seals...

I saw that farourparts.com is working on getting hard to find Scirocco seals.  They have gotten nearly all of the NLA Rabbit seals, and they are also working on the Cabriolet seals.  This is a good thing, especially with the demise of Rocky Mountain Motorwerks.  Mid America has bought them, but I cannot confirm that they carry all the water cooled that Rocky used to have...  Regardless, I thought I would let everyone know to keep an eye on the A1 Forum on Vortex.  I know that they will let everyone know what they have an when...

Cheers,
  David
PS--  Their pricing seems to be right on as well...

Chrome may make it bling, but it don't make the engine sing...