brakes need replacement

T Berk wrote:
*good stuff about brakes*

...and it reminded me that I have new old stock (ca. 1996?) parts for
stock [A1] rear drum brakes.  Everything from OMC (Italian) drums to
Varga (Brazilian) wheel cylinders to Ate (German) master cylinder to
spring kit, shoes, bearings, seals, and hoses.  They all appear to be in
great shape, well-stored--but they are brake parts.  This is about the
only new "inventory" I have left from my time with a wholesale source.

Own a piece of the past!  Use vintage parts!  Closeout prices!
Get a kit-style goodie-box at your door.
Drums are heavy and stuff; shipping from Minnesota, USA

Or maybe I'll keep them to build my MadMax mobile after the apocalypse.
You never know what might come in handy.