Slegato for sale

--- Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:

> Gee-zus - somebody save this car!! There were only 127
> made!!  Get Mardak to
> bring it out here! Chris Gonzalez or I will take it!...
> :p
>
> C'mon, Marc - you gotta hold out for a little longer!

I got some pics of it when he tried to sell it the first
time.  He's not lying, it's pretty rough all the way
around.  There was a good size rust bubble in the roof,
numerous rust spots all over the body, the doors had been
replaced (with no bodykit) etc.

Too bad it's all the way up in Montreal.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen