Centra Wheels (no flames please)

That whole centra wheel thing was too long for me to care to read through,
but I did get one thing out of it.

I caught a drifting idea that certain centra rims are "rare" and hard to
come by now.

So which models are the ones people are looking for.  Just curious as I
have 4 sets of old school centra rims in the garage.  Maybe I have a
college education for my kids ;)

All kidding aside, let me know what models you are looking for.  You never
know I may have a set.

Cory Langford
'78 G60 MK1 - The Newest Project (and current Daily Driver)
'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP