[SPAM] final call location

It seems that my first post may never have gotten out there.  The scirocco is located in Everett, WA just north of Seattle.  The car was originally a California car, but was moved up here 3 years ago.  While in California I had a new factory rebuilt engine put in it along with other parts.  Since it has lived in Seattle I had to cure it of some minor leaking in the hatch area.  It got a full tune up about 5 months ago but unfortunatly got T-boned about 4 months ago.  The drives side is not looking so good.  I just bought a new car (2000 BMW M Coupe, some say it looks like a shoe) and need to part with the Scirocco.  I have been driving it as my daily driver up to about a week ago.  I can send pictures if you are interested, just shoot me an email (mikulencake@comcast.net)
She is a good car in need of a good home.  I am asking $800 but am accepting all offers.
PaulFrom pb3vr6 at yahoo.com  Tue Aug 31 10:13:02 2004
From: pb3vr6 at yahoo.com (Tonee Northam)
Date: Tue Aug 31 11:13:08 2004
Subject: now: patricks tech notes

When I'm being sarcastic I look like this-, when I'm not being sarcastic I look like this-.

That's sarcasm.

Tonee

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> From: Patrick Bureau
> Date: 2004/08/31 Tue AM 08:01:45 EDT
> To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net, Allyn , ats@longcoeur.com,
> scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: now: patricks tech notes
>

> david,
>
> that is actually a mis-conception from Americans,
> french speaking sacasm is not a show of love, its
> actually a show of distaint and amusement on which the
> sacasm is being delivered on.
>
> but most american miss the point..
>
> %monty python% "Now go away ! or I shall taught you a
> second time"
>
> Cheers

Actually, I think you missed the American version of sarcasm in that, 'You wiper of other peoples' bottoms..' :-)

Sarcasm is sarcasm. It is meant to include those close to you, and distance those not close to you, or those who may not understand what you are talking about... It is very prevalent today, and an easy habit to get into. I understand it, but it is frustrating sometimes...

Cheers,
David

PS-- I am seriously considering joining Sarcastics Anonymous, as I have an addiction as well... :-<>

---Chrome don't get you home.---