Free 13" stock wheels - seattle area

Well.. no one wanted them for $20, so now they're free.  Last chance
before they head to the dump.  Hate to do that, but they won't fit over my
10.1" brakes, and I've been informed my SO that they are not allowed back
into the garage.

They have some generic brand tires that are mostly worn out, but the
wheels would be fine for spares or winter tires.

I am in Mukilteo, just north of Lynnwood.

Dan

--
Listen, this SHAFT stuff is bull.   Tech hasn't been, isn't currently,
and never will be a SHAFT.  You want someone to accept that SHAFT

		--  Steve Simonsen