Hurricane Damage?

hood/windshield/roof. it actually slightly dinged/scratched the roof. im shocked it didnt take the windshield with it.
Al

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tonee Northam
  To: Allyn ; David L. Winchell, II ; Scirocco List
  Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 6:57 PM
  Subject: Re: Hurricane Damage?

  Is the limb actually sitting on the hood, can't really tell from the photo?

  Tonee

  Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
    Dave,

    for the storm: heres something you just dont like seeing when you peer out
    the window to check on the car:
    http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/0-allyn/rieger/images/040829-111509-Z19.jpg
    its silly, that was about the safest spot i could put it (way bigger trees
    in all other directions). murphys law i suppose.

    for the rocco: you were just doing a/c / alternator work on that rocco,
    werent ya? i would check your wiring very carefully. sounds like something
    in the engine bay, especially with it being caused only during WOT. if it
    overloaded, your in-car ground may have been the weak link.

    Al