some people just piss me off (centra wheels)

> From: "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
> Date: 2004/08/29 Sun PM 10:59:56 EDT
> To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: some people just piss me off (centra wheels)
>
> my post was not prompted by whining about a guy on vortex. my post was
> prompted by a guy who keeps waffling back and forth - on vortex. that was
> the intention. i posted it to the list with a very short description
> followed by the full context of the dialogue, allowing others to draw their
> own conclusions.
>
> > im sorry allyn, i have to cause no one else has the balls to say this,
>
> what is this, like your 5th post to the list?

> Al

Allyn,
  While I certainly do not want to start a flame war, I have one question...  BTW, I do repsect you, and what you are doing...  :-)  However, what does the frequency of someones' posting, have to do with anything?  If it is correct, it is correct ( I am not leaning one way or another, BTW ).  The frequency of someones' posts should have noting to do with the veridity of what they type...

My .02...

Cheers, (happy ones),

  David

---Chrome don't get you home.---