Lightened Flywheel -2.0l 16v

Dick Y Wong wrote:

>I have not noticed any of these potential issues either except possibly the
>low speed lurching.  I say possibly because I didn't specifically try it
>with the stock flywheel so therefore don't have a good comparison now.  And
>anyway, who goes creeping around for very long in a Scirocco.
>
>-Dick-
>78 Scirocco
>Original Owner
>95 Passat
>Second Owner

Well, I can't tell you how many times I've been stuck in stop-and-go
rush hour traffic for an hour or more on I-5 in Portland...  Traffic has
gotten so bad that rush "hour" during the work week in the morning can
last from 6:30 to 9:30AM and in the evening from 2:00PM to - no joke -
8:00PM.  You'd think it was LA or something...

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L