VW

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We are, I'm grilling today. But we're having alittle
> trouble finding a way to get my weber into the bonanza!

Guess we'll have to make do with the little grill in the
hangar.  Which reminds me, if you wanna take over the chef
position, you're more than welcome!  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen