1987 Silver Scirocco 16V in Colorado

Did anyone contact this person?  He is supposed to send me some pictures
that I will post if anyone is interested.

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Don Walter
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 8:19 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: FS: 1987 Silver Scirocco 16V in Colorado

On a recent trip to Colorado I picked up a copy of the Rocky Mountain
Post News.  In the classified section was a ad for a Scirocco for Sale.
I called the owner and here is what I found, remember I have not seen
this car but it sounds like a good deal.

1987 Champagne Silver 16V Scirocco
160k miles
Has a 2L possibly from a Jetta
Body is in pretty good shape only piece of rust is on the rear hatch.
Lots of new parts.
Newer exhaust system, muffler is a Super Turbo
Drivers seat has the normal wear.
Power steering has a leak from a rebuilt rack and pinion.
Has A/C but needs a charge.
Alpine Stereo.

Asking $2500

Contact Robbie at (720) 560-4235