[ot] etka and pet torrents

> Where can I get a version that I can update?
>
> I'd like to have the ETKA on my computer..

   as for now, you can't. there is a feature in etka that will allow you
to download the updates, however it requires a non-altered version of
the hacked file. that's all fie and good, but the progra won't run
without the hacked file and it won't update without the non-hacked file.
make sense? additionally, just prior to my leaving, etka v6.3 just came
out and was necessary for any futher updates past, oh, i think 574.
   at this point, if you're only looking for sciroccos, 569 should be
all you'll ever need unless you get off on being depressed about what