reverse switch

On top of the reverse switch, where the wiring harness plugs in, there's a rubber boot that fits over it all to keep gunk out. Anyone have one laying around?  Mine seems to have disappeared and I just had to have the switch replaced less than a year after the last due to corrosion.  This time the mech packed it full of grease to help keep gunk out of it, but I'd really like to have that rubber boot.

Mike
'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source