Again OT - more airplane stuff - was RE: VW Dealership

Filming or actually leaving the earth's atmosphere? Hey, you can put another engine in the back of the plane.

Tonee

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Tonee Northam
wrote:

> Hey Dee, what year is Brad's G-Traveler?

It's an early Traveller - a '72. We're about to pull the
engine for overhaul and wanna talk with Anson about perhaps
doing some filming....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain. That's not the scary part. What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen