OT: VW Dealership

This type of ignition is called a wasted spark ignition because of the 2
cyl. firing at a time. One cylinder fires on its ignition cycle and the
second is firing on its exhaust cylce and it is reverse the next time that
coil sparks.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!