What would you do?

Hey guys, back from my vacation, this happened to me before I left, but i
thought it would be pointless to ask because I was turning the list off for
vacation... but I need some help,

My exhaust was fine, nothing wrong with it, it worked great....

I had a TT downpipe, and an autocross coming up in 5 days when I decided
that the downpipe would be a great addition, and really, it should have
been...but like a moron, i crimped the pipe.

We thought we had it going good, untill the midpipe fell off around the
corner from my house, no big deal, i'll pull it in the garage and try and
get er on there a bit better....but....but....

Coming into my garage there is a lip, and my father was watching me pull the
car in very slowly, and the pipe cleared the lip, but the bracket caught,
and actually stopped the car from rolling.

This is the result

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/566365_32_full.jpg

A nice big friggin kink that just totally ****s it up... the resonator bangs
against the tunnel, the muffler is awkward as hell, and the tail pipe cannot
be used because of how the muffler is lodged. I've tried pulling it from one
side with my dad pulling from the other, but it's not working...

I made it to the autocross, with chicken wire around the clamps that hold
the mid pipe and the hangar.

I'm thinking that i've screwed this up too much already and that I should
just bring it to a muffler shop and let them do it right.

Would a muffler shop even touch this, or would they fix it for me since it's
not their product.

What would you guys do...

Sorry to be crying like a baby, but it keeps screwing around on me...

Bryan
Fort McMurray, AB
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

SmartScreen Technology.