From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Tonee Northam
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 12:15 AM
To: David Utley; Lars Bruchmann
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: VW Dealership

I know what you mean, I have come full circle with VW's. I started with
a bug and came back many years later with a B3 passat vr6 and then a gti
vr6. My wife wouldn't alow me to buy anything unless it has a vr in it.

Well, we're waiting for Ben's mk1 to make it's way to our house. It's
been awile since a scirocco has been in her hands.

Oh, almost forgot,

Tonee