[ot] b-day gift ideas for 1.7l carbed rabbit

   my dad's birthday will be here 9-5 and i was thinking about trying to
help his rabbit out. i'm thinking a weber carb would be nice, though i
know they can be expensive. i'm also considering a transmission from an
'83 gti. at least it would replace the 4-speed he currently has. he's
looking for something to make it "peppier". trust me, i had to drive it
for a week. if it is a rabbit, then it's one of them there show rabbits
that weighs 25 pounds and has quadruple chins. oh, and he's wanting to
keep it carbed. dunno. maybe he wants his age (55) to match the top
speed of the car? thanx for any ideas.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com