TDI Sciroccos and High MPG was: Paging Scott F. Williams

Eric,

Is that 47 hwy or cty?

Ellen's House Boy(Don't say it Daun)

Tonee

Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

Drew said:

> Wow - I missed this statement - Eric's TDI needs injection, like all
> diesels, without it all you've got is a bunch of hot air... :)

Bwahahaha, nice one Drew.

> Is that US, or imperial? I get about 50 mpg US in MY diesel Scirocco, if
> I'm behaving myself.

Thats purdy darn good Drew...and yes, its true, the rocco project is still
dead in the water. The Corrado however *averages* 47 mpg US.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

"I was run off of the scirocco list..." -Dave Ewing
"Isn't it enough that you were part of my decision to leave the scirocco
list, do you have to haunt me here as well?" -Dave Ewing