FS: 87 8V Automatic

On 8/22/04 11:55 AM, "Jan Folkson" <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:

> Just got a call from Daun and Jim in Chicago and they found this:
>
> 87 8V Automatic
> Black
> 63k
> Really clean, 2nd owner, bought new in family.
> Garaged, no rust.
> BBS 13" basket rims.
>
> 708-804-0015
> Or Jim's cell:

I'm back home in Madison now, so don't call me, but call the owner.

It is a very very clean car....We thought someone on the list had been
looking for one, and Jan was the first person we got a hold of near a
computer, thanks Jan :D

| Jim Jarrett,Madison, WI        '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |