My week ( clutch) (oh. it's gonna be long)

> Hey, speaking of clutches, how long should they last on average?
>
> It's been 8 years since I had mine replaced.

the 87 wolfsburg jetta i owned went something crazy like 275k on the
original clutch. i replaced it while it was under the knife when the clutch
actuator arm finger snapped, but it looked like it could have easily made it
to 300k. its all how you shift i guess. the first 200k of that jettas life
was WELL pampered.
Al