the cog vid

OK, so I downloaded it and unzipped.  I try to play it in Windows Media Player (ver 9.0) and I can see a few seconds of video with sound, then the picture freezes (sound still plays) for about 15 seconds, then another 3 seconds or so of moving video, etc. etc.

What gives?

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source